The Rising Healthcare Leaders Group
The Members of this group will create an innovative, engaging and interactive learning experience for younger healthcare leaders, early in their careers, who will be leading their organizations and America’s healthcare system into the care delivery systems of the future. The member will:
- Currently hold either a.) a CEO position for less than five years, or b.) a COO or similar leadership position in a free-standing hospital or a multi-hospital health system.
- Likely not currently hold a position that has a direct reporting relationship to the Governing Board of their organization
- Spend the majority of their time on operational issues, and minority of their time on strategy development and implementation
- Will most likely be at the stage in their careers in which they will be advancing within the next few years to positions of greater responsibility and complexity.
- Will have an affinity for innovation and change processes.
The focus of the Rising Healthcare Leaders Group will be to provide these aspiring CEO leaders with access to knowledge and experiences that they need to develop and implement strategies as they progress in their careers. They will gain exposure to industry experts, take advantage of the experiences and mentoring opportunities from former and current CEOs of leading healthcare systems, and develop meaningful networking relationships with their peers.